Superbudgie Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2006

TAMER BIRDS!

It looks like Molly & Sasha are get tamer by the day...

I noticed how Molly & Sasha are progressing in taming when I let them fly. Molly actually stays on my hand when I bring her out!!! That's the first time she ever did it! Sasha really doesn't like my hand, but she goes on it sometimes. I never saw any better progress than this! Especially with a pair, because pairs are harder to train! I'm 9 years old, knows about computers, & has a website! Even the latest news says how tame they are! Molly is tamer than Sasha, but if they're tame, they're good. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to try to put the birds in contests?

Sunday, November 19, 2006 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

Maybe if I train my birds well, DUH! I'll put them on pet star & win $25,000! I'll enter them in any contest if I train them more.

Sunday, November 19, 2006 1:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck trying to teach your birds how to talk.

Sunday, November 19, 2006 8:51:00 PM  
Blogger Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

Thanks to 'person' for the comment. I might teach my birds how to talk lots of words. My dad had a budgie named Cooca when he was little & it talked. Thanks for encouraging me whoever you are.

Monday, November 20, 2006 8:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home