Superbudgie Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2006

IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THEM...

MOLLY: Molly is the youngest bird in our house. She has stripes on her wings, blue on her belly & yellow on her face. She is a medium sized budgie & is very, very, very tame. SASHA: Sasha is a pretty big budgie. She is very active & runs away from my finger, while Molly loves my finger. Sasha is one of the most curious birds I've met. She always nibbles my finger when I put my finger close to her & she chews on things, A LOT! She is mostly yellow, with some green on the belly.

VISIT superbudgie.com TODAY!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for telling us about Molly & Sasha. I always thought that they were different colors than what you said. Can you tell me more about your birds?

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 7:55:00 PM  
Blogger Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

I think I gave enough information about my birds. Thanks for the post anyway 'Anonymous'. Sorry, but I think some of my birds' info is secret. Some is not, but I don't want a long reply with by birds' info. Anyway, post more comments!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 7:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it hurt when Sasha nibles on your finger?

Sunday, February 04, 2007 6:50:00 PM  
Blogger Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

Well, it definitely doesn't hurt. I dn't know why either. But it's just that Molly bites hard & Sasha doesn't. Maybe it's beak formation Anyways, thanks for the comment!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 6:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is sasha a boyy??/.l';pl

Thursday, June 21, 2007 5:54:00 PM  
Blogger Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

To: Crazy, I don't know if Sasha is a boy or a girl. The day I typed this, it was July of 2007 & I'm beginning to think that both birds are boys. Thanks for commenting anyways!

Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home