Superbudgie Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2006

THE GENDER MYSTERY

What is Sasha's gender? How will I find out...

Over these October days, Sasha has been being called a 'she', but is that true? Sasha has been acting like a male since we got her & even though my dad thinks Sasha is a female, he could be wrong. I always thought Sasha was a male, even though we call her a 'she'. She regugitates (usually male do), she sings a lot & has a great vocal chord (males sing to females usually & can talk well because of their astonishing vocal chords), & Sasha's cere (nose) is sort of the male budgie color. The mystery here is if Sasha's a male or female.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If sasha is a boy you will change its name right?

Sunday, November 19, 2006 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

To 'i' no I won't change Sasha's name if she's a boy, because in Russian, Sasha is a nickname for Alex & Alex is a boy name. By the way, MY FAMILY IS RUSSIAN! So I don't need to change Sasha's name if she's a boy. I like her/his name.

Sunday, November 19, 2006 1:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, if Sasha is a boy, would you like it if they marry?

Monday, November 20, 2006 8:52:00 PM  
Blogger Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

Okay, to 'unknown person', I would love it if they marry. My dream is to have baby budgies peeping & chirping in the cage. I'd sell them to great owners & make money. Some I'll keep, but the point is that I'd love it if they marry & have baby budgies.

Monday, November 20, 2006 8:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what gender do you think the birds are

Saturday, February 10, 2007 4:01:00 PM  
Blogger Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

Right now, I don't have any personal opinion on what the birds' genders are. Maybe you'd like to give some ideas. Maybe not. I don't know. Anyways, thanks for the comment!
(but please leave your real name, thank you)

Sunday, February 11, 2007 4:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home