Superbudgie Blog

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

WHAT ABOUT THE BIRDS!?

In not so long, we go to California, but what about the birds!? Who'll take care of them?!

This is a HUGE problem. We need to go to Palm Springs, California & we can't take our birds. So we need to find someone to take care of them. At least I talked to my aunt about caring for my birds. But will she do a good job??? It can be bad or good. I'll never find out how my birds will react to my aunt. It'll be a matter of events to see what happens afterward. If I hadn't thought of this before, my grandparents would've been yelling at me, "WHAT ABOUT THE BIRDS! YOU NEVER MADE A PLAN ABOUT THE BIRDS!" at California. We'll see what'll happen in another article.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your aunt will take care of your birds.

Thursday, November 16, 2006 5:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well at least you don't get yelled at.

Sunday, November 19, 2006 12:05:00 PM  
Blogger Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

I know Naum & to some guy, thanks for the comments! To Naum, my aunt already is taking care of my birds. to 'some guy', I don't & won't get yelled at.

Sunday, November 19, 2006 1:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your aunt knows how to care for your birds,then you don't have to worry about anything. If she doesn't,then...

Sunday, November 19, 2006 8:39:00 PM  
Blogger Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

Hi Faith! I know you! Thanks for posting! By the way, my aunt had budgies as a kid , so she can take care of my birds.

Monday, November 20, 2006 8:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what if your aunt gets sick

Thursday, November 30, 2006 4:21:00 PM  
Blogger Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

Well, I never thought of that. I think that there's a very small chance that my aunt will ever get sick at all. If she does get sick, then we have to think of another place to keep the birds while we're at Palm Springs, CA. I really don't think that she'll get sick.

Friday, December 01, 2006 6:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home