Superbudgie Blog

Friday, November 24, 2006

A FUTURE MARRIAGE?

Over these days, my birds are regurgitating in each other's mouths more. Will there be a future marriage?

Regurgitating in each other's mouths may be disgusting, but it's a sign of love for all budgies. Sasha really pumps up to do it! Now everyday I hear the nice music & cool action of my birds doing the 'regurgitating' act. They're beginning to do it more & more. If they do it too much, that'll be a sign that my birds will probably get married! Maybe I'm right - Sasha's a boy & Molly's a girl! Who knows if I'm wrong? But if they marry, all my plans will be right! What will happen next?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your budgies do get married,how will you feel?

Sunday, November 26, 2006 8:54:00 AM  
Blogger Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

If my budgies get married, I will feel happy, because they might have budgie babies which I want & it will be very romantic with them regurgitating in each other's mouths with nice budgie music. It will just be my dream, I'll feel calm & happy.

Sunday, November 26, 2006 5:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

Monday, November 27, 2006 3:24:00 PM  
Blogger Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

To 'anonymous', please make a real & better comment about the article. But anyway, thanks for the comment!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 3:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you like it when your birds regurgitate,or do you think it's disgusting?

Saturday, January 13, 2007 1:05:00 PM  
Blogger Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

When my birds regurgitate, I think it's very cute. It just looks like they're kissing. You never actually see the vomit, you only see what looks like they're kissing. To me, it looks very cute & very adorable.

Saturday, January 13, 2007 7:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your birds marry will you keep the chicks or sell them?

Friday, February 02, 2007 8:54:00 PM  
Blogger Birdbuddy (NeuBuddy) said...

That's actually a great question Faith! Well if my birds marry which they probably will not do, I might do a 50/50 with the chicks. That means I might sell some or keep some. If I keep all which can be a lot of work, I'd won't have room for another bird like the african grey I'm getting soon. Anyways, thanks for the great comment.

Sunday, February 04, 2007 10:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home