Superbudgie Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

MOLLY'S DEATH ROLL?

It looks like Molly is trapped behind our biggest and tightest closet yet. Will we be able to rescue her or will she die? Read on...

Well, you heard me. The time I typed this article, Molly has been stuck behind a gigantic piece of furniture for at least 1 1/3 hours. This is how it happened: I let Molly out of cage and she went flying crazily in every direction until, she accidentally flew behind the closet and got trapped. It's simple enough to understand, but this is Molly's death roll. Right now, the exact time I typed this, my family and I took everything out of the huge closet and we're persuading Molly to get out with some clever ideas. This will be a big event in Molly and Sasha's life forever. Talking about Sasha, right at the time I typed this, I can tell that she is very worried and depressed about Molly because of her body-language. Will Molly ever get out? We will see on my next article, but this may be Molly's big recovery or not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home